Covid-19 Service Call Policy
Keeping our staff healthy is essential to our being able to provide quality service to our customer base. We are making sure our service personnel are equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to protect both you and our technician.
No one knows what the future holds, but we are committed to making sure that when you need service, Coastal Business Systems can provide a professional, trained, and healthy technician to help you with your challenges. As we work through this pandemic, new procedures are being implemented. The questions we ask you are the exact same questions we ask our staff. We thank you in advance for your assistance with this new process.
When you place a service call you will be asked a few new questions so we can better be prepared to service your equipment.
- Has anyone at your office been diagnosed with the Coronavirus or Covid -19?
- Do you know of anyone from your office that has traveled to a known hotspot in the past 14 days?
Service call procedures for every call:
- Utilize a new set of gloves before entering each call
- Sanitize the equipment prior to beginning the call
- Once the call is complete, sanitize the equipment again.
- A service technician’s cell phone will be put in a new plastic bag prior to every service call.
We ask these questions and take these precautions for the protection of our employees as well as to aid in lessening the transmission risk.
Coastal Business Systems, Inc.